host your event at pub 10
Want to host an event at Pub 10? Click our event request button to fill out the form and we'll contact you as soon as we can!
how do i make a reservation?
- Please fill out the event request form at http://www.irelandsluc.com/events-1/ and a Pub 10 team member will reach out to you shortly to confirm your reservation. We maintain our own event calendar and our space is not reservable via 25Live.
What food options do i have?
- We make paninis to order in house, but if you’ve got a big group, we recommend catering with our fellow student run business, Felice’s Kitchen! Check out their menu at http://www.feliceskitchen.com/catering.
what drink options do i have?
- While our menu often changes, we always have a wide selection of bottled and draft craft beers from Chicago and the Midwest, as well as a few domestics and hard ciders. We also carry a wide selection of wines, in addition to Coke products and Metropolis coffee. Please let us know if you have specific requests or know that your group is likely to drink a large amount of a certain type of drink.
- Per Illinois law, no outside alcohol is allowed into the space, and no alcohol may be taken out of the space, including up to Damen Student Center or Gentile Arena.
what will i be charged?
- Groups looking to use our space for an event while the bar remains open to the public do not need to pay a fee, however we ask that if you are bringing in food for your event you cater with Felice’s Kitchen. As our bar is only open on weekdays, if you are looking to host an event with the bar open on a weekend it would be considered a private event.
- If you would like to host a private event, meaning the space is only open to members of your party, you will be charged a staffing fee. An invoice will be generated and sent to you after you submit the event request form. Private events can be held both on weekdays and weekends.
what are my drink payment options?
- Groups hosting events can choose to pay for every drink consumed by guests, cover a limited amount of drinks per guest by passing out drink tickets, or leave the event as a cash bar. Please indicate your choice on the event request form. Regardless of what the host is paying for, your invoice will indicated a minimum number of drinks that must be purchased at the event. If this is not met, the host will be asked to pay it at the end.
how do i pay?
- We accept cash or credit for outside groups hosting events, and can perform expense transfers for any Loyola department using our space. Please indicate what organization you are a part of on the event request form.
what av/tech options do you have?
- Our AV system is located behind the bar but you are more than welcome to plug in for your event! Music can be connected through our AUX cord, and laptops can be connected to the TVs by plugging into our HDMI cord. We do not supply laptops or HDMI adapters.
- We can also set up a microphone and speaker if that is needed.
- Please indicate if you will be using any of our audio equipment in the event request form or through an email, as we need to know this information in advance.
can i set up extra tables or rent pool/ping pong equipment?
- We are happy to set up additional tables for food or check in if that is needed. Just let us know in advance via email or the event request form.
- All pool and ping pong equipment can be rented upstairs from the Damen Desk with a Loyola ID.
how will my event be promoted/how should i promote it?
- We encourage anyone hosting a public event to promote the event through whatever means they have (social media, fliers, etc). You are welcome to use the Ireland’s Pub 10 logo in your promotion, however we ask that you do not modify it in any way. If you have a Facebook event or poster made, please send it to email@example.com and we will be happy to share it on our social media platforms. Please send posters as PNG or JPEG files.
who do i contact with more questions?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly!